Policies and Information
Hours of Operation:
The Point Venture Golf Shop is open for business from 7:15am until 7:00PM 7 days a week. The first tee time is 7:30am and you may tee off until 7:00pm as you like as long as the cart is in by dark.
Special Holiday Hours:
|Thanksgiving Day||=||Golf Shop Closed|
|Christmas Eve||=||8:30 Shotgun, all carts must be in by 1PM. Golf Shop closes at 1PM.|
|Christmas Day||=||Golf Shop Closed|
Policies & Regulations:
We have developed the following policies and regulations for all golfers to enjoy their round of golf here at Point Venture Golf Club. Please abide by these policies at all times and we thank you in advance!
- We are a soft spike only facility, we will be happy to change your metal spikes for you.
- Our dress code requires that you wear shoes, a shirt with sleeves (ladies may wear a sleeveless shirt with a collar), and mid-thigh length shorts or long pants. The items we do NOT allow are bathing suits, tank tops, or cut-off shorts.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs – we do have rental clubs available $10 for 9 holes and $20 for 18 holes.
- There will be a maximum of 4 players in each group unless the golf shop approves a larger group during slow periods of play.
- Each player pays for a 1/2 cart with their green fee, if an extra cart is used in a group there will be a $22 charge for the extra cart.
- Our pace of play is 4 hours for 18 holes. If it is not busy please allow faster players to play through. If it is busy please keep pace with the group in front of you, if you do not you may be asked to skip a hole and finish it later.
- If there is inclement weather we will blow a horn to have you come off the golf course; however, it is YOUR responsibility to get off the golf course if bad weather is coming. Point Venture POA and/or its employees are NOT liable.
- There may only be two riders in each cart and you must have a driver’s license to operate a golf cart. All riders must sit in the seat of the golf cart, not standing on the back, or hanging off the side. The golfer is responsible for any damage to the golf cart or golf course.
- Juniors Under 13 must be accompanied by an adult unless they pass an etiquette class with our Director of Golf.