Point Venture Practice Facilities
Point Venture Golf Club has transformed its practice area into one of the best practice areas you will ever see at a 9-hole facility. Here is a list of improvements to the practice area in the last couple of years:
- Range tee expanded 30% – new bag stands, a bench, water cooler, and a club cleaner added
- Putting and chipping green re-designed and flattened out
- 50-yard pitching green added with mounding to simulate any type of greenside shot
- Practice bunker added for greenside and fairway bunker shots
- 400 square foot instructional building called “The Garage” with indoor putting cup, 2 angle video with instructional software, launch monitor, golf simulator with 98,000 courses, Bodi-Trac pressure mapping mat, TOMI Putting Lab, Clubfitting carts from Callaway, Mizuno, and Ping, club fitting tools for loft/lie bending, re-gripping, and re-shafting, and instructional aids
- 10,000 new range balls brought in every spring.
COMING IN 2019 – LIGHTED PRACTICE FACILITIES with a row of turf to hit off.
Our range club is $59/month for a single which allows you to hit all the range balls you want on our great new practice area. A couple only pays $79/month, and a family can practice all month for $99.
If you cannot quite practice that much we do sell 10-bucket range cards for $70 or you can purchase 1 bucket at a time for $5 for a small bucket (30 balls), $8 for a medium bucket (50 balls), or $12 (100 balls).
Instruction Building & Equipment
Point Venture Golf Club has a state of the art instructional center that is used by Director of Golf, Justin Orbin. Justin was voted “One of America’s Best Golf Instructors” and continues to add the newest technology to his arsenal each year. The 400 square foot instructional building called “The Garage” has an indoor putting cup, 2 angle video with instructional software, launch monitor, golf simulator with 98,000 courses, Bodi-Trac pressure mapping mat, TOMI Putting Lab, Clubfitting carts from Callaway, Mizuno, and Ping, club fitting tools for loft/lie bending, re-gripping, and re-shafting, and instructional aids. Lessons can be taken no matter what the weather is doing, the building can be used on rainy days, blistering hot Texas summer days, and cold winter days.
Instruction includes video with FACE ON & DOWN THE LINE views.The software includes SPLIT SCREEN TECHNOLOGY which can PAUSE the swing in multiple positions OR play in SLOW MOTION while COMPARING positions in your swing to past swings or to over 500 TOURING PROFESSIONAL swings.
We also have an ES16 Tour LAUNCH MONITOR and SIMULATOR which shows BALL SPEED, LAUNCH ANGLE, and SPIN RATES and all CLUB FACE and CLUB PATH features. This great equipment will help you decide which BALL, SHAFT, and HEAD is best for YOUR game!
Below is “The Garage” flyer with all the pricing.
If you want to improve your game while using the greatest new technology, you can reach Justin at 512.267.2768 or at JustinOrbin@PointVenture.com.