- 3 Bands will play a 60 minute set each Thursday in July. After all 12 bands have played we will tally the votes and the 4 lowest scores will be eliminated. 2 bands will play a 90 minute set each Thursday in October. After all 8 bands have played we will tally the votes and the 4 lowest scores will be eliminated. In January, 2 bands will play a 1.5 hour set Thursday, January 14th and Jan 21st for the semi-finals. After all 4 bands play, the votes will be tallied, the 2 highest scores will play in the finals for one more 90-minute set on Thursday, February 4th for the $3,000 check!
- Each round is scored separately. So, the July score is gone if you advance, and again the October score is gone if you advance, and again, the semifinal round is gone if you advance.
- Scoring will be done by a ballot and we will stream the performances live on the Caddie Shack Sports Bar Facebook page. The fans in the audience will each be given 1 ballot with the 2 bands for the evening on it. They can give each band a rating from 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest. People may also vote on the comment section during the live feed on Facebook. We will only accept one vote per band per person. All votes for the week will only be accepted from 7pm to 11pm the night of the performance in person or on the live stream on our Facebook page.
- Does not matter if you get 5 votes or 500 votes, we will average all your scores together to come up with your score for that round. So, let’s say 10 people give you a 10 and 10 people give you a 9 then your score for the round would be 9.5. If another band gets 100 9’s and 100’ 8’s their score would be 8.5. The four lowest scores after all 8 bands have played are eliminated.
- We will have the votes tallied by 4pm each Friday for Thursday night’s performance.
- A person MAY play in more than one band.
- Mike Markley will be the sound person for all bands, he will be here from 5-11pm EVERY Thursday. Once your band is set up, he can save it in the computer so you are set for next time. Raul Herrera is the MC and will announce each band and be tallying the votes each week. They are great people and will do a professional job, don’t get mad at them this is all for fun and for one great band to win $3,000.
- Every band will use our setup, you may bring any instrument you want except drums, you can bring cymbals, snare, and a throne. Tracks are allowed.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND HAVE FUN!!!