Special Holiday Hours:
- Thanksgiving Day = Closed
- Christmas Eve = Closed at 2pm
- Christmas Day = Closed
The PVPOA Golf Course is owned and operated by the Point Venture Property Owners Association and hereby adopts the following Rules and Regulations under which the operations of the PVPOA Golf Course/Club/Caddie Shack will be governed.
The Rules and Regulations have been established to ensure the enjoyment, safety, and protection of the Members and Guests of the Club and to assure orderly and enjoyable play on the golf course and in the facility. The PVPOA Board and/or Management reserves the right to cancel or modify such rules and regulations whenever it deems necessary. It is the duty of all Members and Guests to familiarize themselves with these rules and potential infractions.
Caddie Shack Sports Bar:
- The Caddie Shack Sports Bar operates under a Beer & Wine (BG) Liquor License.
- Beer & Wine and any alcohol that is 14% or lower may be purchased. It may be taken anywhere on the course or off-premises.
- Beer or Wine may not be brought onto the golf course property.
- Alcohol over 14% may be brought onto the property; however, a set-up fee for your alcohol MUST be purchased.
- Our staff is not allowed to handle your bottle, so you will have to pour your own drinks. Please take your bottle with you when you leave or throw it away if it is empty.
- You must have all drinks in Caddie Shack glasses or cups. You may NOT bring your own glass, YETI, cup, or cooler into the Caddie Shack or on the outdoor patio. This could result in a violation of the liquor license.
- Bar service hours (alcohol sold):
- Mon – Sat. (7am – 11pm), last call 10:45pm drinks picked up by 11:15pm.
- Sun (12pm – 9pm), last call 8:45pm drinks picked up by 9:15pm.
- Please drink responsibly! Ultimately, it is your responsibility to find a safe ride home, but if necessary, we will help you find a ride.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone. Our bartenders are trained to not serve if you appear intoxicated.
- We are strictly a walk-up bar; we do not have servers coming to your table. All drinks must be ordered at the bar in the order line.
- You can order food from the food truck window and they will deliver it to your table. When you are finished eating, please throw your trash away. Staff will come around to pick up empty glasses, bottles, and cans. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Our dress code requires that you wear shoes, a shirt, and shorts or pants that are at least mid-thigh length.
- The Caddie Shack is a non-smoking or vaping bar – we do have an area designated out back by the glass garage doors to smoke or vape.
- Children under (13) must be accompanied by an adult to play pool, shuffleboard, or darts.
- All smoking cigarettes (no illegal drugs) and vaping must be down out back by the glass garage doors facing number 9 green.
Point Venture Golf Club/Course:
- All golfers should exercise common courtesy and adhere to proper golf etiquette at all times.
- Dress code requirements:
- Shoes, shirt with sleeves (ladies may wear a sleeveless shirt with a collar), and mid-thigh length shorts/skirts/skorts or long pants. Clothing NOT allowed are bathing suits, tank tops, or cut-off shorts.
- We are a soft spike only facility, and we will be happy to change your metal spikes for you.
- All players MUST check into the Golf Shop before playing, and pay appropriate cart, guest, and range fees.
- All players will start play on the first tee unless approved by staff or the director of golf. “Cutting in” is not permitted.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs – rental clubs are available in the Pro Shop.
- There will be a maximum of (4) players in each group, unless the golf shop approves a larger group during slow periods of play. All tournaments or special events must be approved by the Director of Golf.
- Each player pays for a 1/2 cart with their green fee. If an extra cart is used in a group, there will be a charge for the extra cart.
- Private cart owners may pay the monthly trail fee or pay a daily trail fee per person to use their own cart.
- There may only be (2) golfers in each cart, and you must have a driver’s license to operate a golf cart. All riders must sit in the golf cart seats, not standing on the back, or hanging off the side.
- The golfer is responsible for any damage to the golf cart or golf course.
- UTV’s are NOT allowed on the golf course property.
- Our pace of play is (4) hours for 18 holes.
- If your pace of play is slow, please allow faster players to play through. If the course is crowded, please keep pace with the group in front of you. If unable, you may be asked to skip a hole and finish it later.
- Children under (13), must be accompanied by an adult unless they pass an etiquette class with our Director of Golf.
- All cart traffic rules must be followed.
- Please abide by the “90-degree” rule on the fairways.
- We ask that you return to the cart path when you are within (30) yards of the tees and/or greens.
- Please stay on the cart path on all par 3’s.
- A lightning detection system has been installed and if there is lightning in the area, one loud warning siren will sound. You must come in off the golf course. Once there has not been lightning in the area for 15 minutes, the system will blow a horn 3 times which means it is safe to resume play.
- The golf course superintendent may require “cart path only” on some days due to weather conditions, or close off specific areas of the golf course from cart traffic.
- The superintendent may enforce frost delays in the wintertime, which will prevent damage to frozen grass or turf.
Only GOLFERS are allowed on the course during playing hours. Residents walking on the course, or kids riding bikes, skateboards or other types of transportation are prohibited due to risk of injury or interfering with play.
No Liability for Injury or Loss. The PVPOA Golf Club assumes no liability for injury occurring on the golf course or any areas of the Club. Members and Guests use the Club facilities at their own risk, including, but not limited to, during inclement weather and lightning activity. All persons using or entering the Club premises assume the risk of personal injury and the loss of personal property and release the Club and its affiliates, management, employees and PVPOA Board of Directors from any and all liability for such injury or and losses.
Any misconduct or rules infractions will result in disciplinary actions, which could potentially include suspension of privileges. The Director of Golf will adjudicate all infractions and issue appropriate action under authority of the PVPOA Board of Directors. The Director of Golf and General Manager are required to enforce all decisions set forth by the PVPOA Board of Directors.
Infraction Policy & Procedure:
1st infraction: Staff and/or Board Member witnesses an infraction, a verbal warning will be issued to the Member. This will be the only verbal warning before suspension of privileges.
2nd infraction: Staff and/or Board Member witnesses 2nd infraction. Privileges will be suspended at the golf course and/or Caddie Shack for a period of (2) weeks.
*First Action Taken-See below
3rd infraction: Staff and/or Board Member witnesses 3rd infraction. Privileges will be suspended at the golf course and/or Caddie Shack for a period of (1) month.
**Second Action Taken-See below
4th infraction: Staff and/or Board Member witnesses 4th infraction. Privileges will be suspended at the golf course and/or Caddie Shack for a period of (3) months.
Final Action Taken-See below
*First Action Taken: This written warning will be documented on the Member Infraction Form. Form will be signed and dated by the Director of Golf, and a copy will be sent to the General Manager and the Member via email.
**Second Action Taken: Infraction will be documented on the same form, signed by the Director of Golf, PVPOA General Manager and PVPOA Board President and a copy sent to the Member via email.
***Final Action Taken: The PVPOA Board suspends privileges indefinitely.
During the suspension period, there will not be a refund for any dues or fees paid.